Tuesday, August 19, 2014

About Me

Hello! 

My name is Leah Kranstuber and I am Very excited to be teaching art at Bailey Elementary School this year.  For the last four years, I have taught middle school art at Dublin Sells, Davis, and Grizzell MS.  I am a Dublin alumni (Thomas, Sells, Coffman- Go Rocks!), live in Dublin, and Love teaching in my community.  Feel free to check out my middle school art blog to see what types of projects we did: http://www.dublinmiddleschoolart.blogspot.com

I got my Bachelor's and Master's Degree from The Ohio State University in Art Education- Go Bucks!  My favorite part of being an art educator is seeing students' creativity and helping them problem solve to figure out how to make their ideas become reality.  I am pretty sure that I have the best job in the world.

In addition to teaching, I coach volleyball at Grizzell MS and softball at Sells MS.  You also may know me from Wyandot Camp, which is a summer day camp put on through the Dublin Community Recreation Center for elementary aged kids, where I have worked for the past five summers.  In my free time I love to spend time with my family/cat and friends, ride bikes, draw and paint, read, garden, and sing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment